ipoker freezing
(11-04-2014, 02:31 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Right click on your SaT shortcut icon, choose Properties, and then paste me everything from the Target box

"C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\StackAndTile.exe"
Right

So the custom site file should be in the folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites\
(11-10-2014, 04:06 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Right

So the custom site file should be in the folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites\

Nice, thanks I now know how to put new sites in.
But microgaming has really been tough to fix.
The table gets smaller then it should be when I start the SAT and also the lobby gets minimum so I cant use it Sad
What am i doing wrong?
Thanks for youre help!
(11-12-2014, 07:38 AM)Guest Wrote: Nice, thanks I now know how to put new sites in.
The table gets smaller then it should be when I start the SAT and also the lobby gets minimum so I cant use it Sad
What am i doing wrong?
Thanks for youre help!

Microgaming is definitely a problem sometimes. Is the table much smaller than other sites? Or only a little bit smaller. Sometimes this is just a result of the different proportions that each site uses, and should'nt be too big of a deal.

As for the lobby, try editing your custom site .ini file and use the "/" character for the blinds separator as the table_include_title_text setting. The line should look like this:

Code:
table_include_title_text=/
(11-12-2014, 07:57 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(11-12-2014, 07:38 AM)Guest Wrote: Nice, thanks I now know how to put new sites in.
What am i doing wrong?
Thanks for youre help!

Microgaming is definitely a problem sometimes. Is the table much smaller than other sites? Or only a little bit smaller. Sometimes this is just a result of the different proportions that each site uses, and should'nt be too big of a deal.

As for the lobby, try editing your custom site .ini file and use the "/" character for the blinds separator as the table_include_title_text setting. The line should look like this:

Code:

Hi, thanks for youre help. But when I made this:
Code:
[/quote]

Then it ruined my table aswell. When I did it normally It works, the table works but the lobby doesnt. The lobby gets as small as my small pokertables which it shouldt be. So I cant go in to the tournamentlobby which I have to do occasionally.
Do you know why this is happening? Would love to get it working.

No at least ipoker and booth pokerstars works perfectly!
(11-20-2014, 07:02 AM)mp1 Wrote: Hi, thanks for youre help. But when I made this:
Code:

Then it ruined my table aswell. When I did it normally It works, the table works but the lobby doesnt. The lobby gets as small as my small pokertables which it shouldt be. So I cant go in to the tournamentlobby which I have to do occasionally.
Do you know why this is happening? Would love to get it working.

What do you mean "it ruined your table as well"? How was it "ruined"? What does that mean?

Its a simple problem. Basically SaT is detecting your lobby as a normal table. The problem is talked about in the Custom Site Tutorial video near the start:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/cus...e-tutorial

If you want, use the menu for Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title and paste me the results for 4 windows: the main lobby, a tournament lobby, a cash table, and a tournament table.
Works now! Seems like miniview doesnt work, so now I changed to racetrack view and it works perfectly, with help of the settings that been posted for microgaming on this webpage.
Wonderful. Thanks for youre patience, appreciated.
Ok great

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10