"move to grid when dealt cards" problem
i get this table size when i tile 9 tables on 1920x1080, i used to play with window settings to eliminate overlap

just confirmed, when it happens the notification does say "table moved to grid - hole cards visible" in both cases (when i fold before it's my turn/when i fold on my turn)
(11-14-2014, 07:15 PM)DoubleD Wrote: windows 7 home premium sp 1

under advanced appearance settings i have Border Padding at 0, title bar text size at 6... not sure what else i changed to get that table size

Ahhh ok that makes sense then

(11-14-2014, 07:43 PM)DoubleD Wrote: i get this table size when i tile 9 tables on 1920x1080, i used to play with window settings to eliminate overlap

just confirmed, when it happens the notification does say "table moved to grid - hole cards visible" in both cases (when i fold before it's my turn/when i fold on my turn)

Hrmm.. and you say its not every time. How frequently does it happen?
1 out of 7-8 times maybe. Seems like it double checks for cards or something, some of the time

EDIT: just tried 6 tiling (bigger table size) and problem still occurs

[settings]
table_width=605
table_height=434
total_slots=6
slot1x=104
slot1y=1
slot2x=709
slot2y=0
slot3x=1314
slot3y=0
slot4x=104
slot4y=430
slot5x=709
slot5y=430
slot6x=1315
slot6y=430
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=grid
move_to_grid=cards
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=grid
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=SaT
activate_most_urgent=1
activate_table_under_mouse=1
highlight_active_win=0
move_mouse_to_most_urgent=0
left_click_detection=1
stack_when_clicking_call_or_bet=0
stack_table_at_end_of_hand=0
drag_drop_swap_slots=1
minimize_to_tray=0
show_table_count_while_running=1
show_session_timer=1
move_888_popups=1
close_bovada_popups=1
notify_new_tables=1
notify_old_tables=1
notify_keep_in_grid=1
notify_ignore_table=1
notify_move_to_grid=1
notify_end_of_hand=0
notification_duration=3
hotkeys_fire_on_release=0
allow_action_hotkeys_on_ignored_tables=0
click_bet_for_betsize_hotkeys=0
also_keep_in_grid_when_move_to_slot_x=0
also_click_checkfold_checkbox=1
focus_betbox=0
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=2010
gui_y=334
last_tab=
filename=TEST6tile.ini
is_reloading=1
version=2.74
[sites]
number_of_sites=1
included_sites=PokerStarsHyperSimple
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files\PokerStars.Beta\PokerStars.exe
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_resized_table_width=605
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_resized_table_height=434
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_hole_x_coord=333
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_hole_y_coord=280
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_fold_color=0xcdc3b2
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_call_color=0xcdc3b2
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_bet_color=0xcdc3b2
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_table_color_behind_holecard=0x1b1b18
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_flop_x_coord=236
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_flop_y_coord=143
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_table_color_behind_flop=0x1f1f1c
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=1
hotkey1action=Fold + Stack table
hotkey1key=F
send_table_under_mouse=1
(11-15-2014, 05:39 AM)DoubleD Wrote: 1 out of 7-8 times maybe. Seems like it double checks for cards or something, some of the time

EDIT: just tried 6 tiling (bigger table size) and problem still occurs

I can't seem to reproduce it. I've tried your new test config, and it works for me. Although, I removed and re-Included the site, like I always do when testing, just to freshly grab the colors on my system. And my included_resized_table_width/height settings are 582x434 rather than the 603x434 that you have, which I'm assuming accounts for your tweaked Windows settings. But I don't think that should matter.

So then I just opened one table and played some hands on it, and the "Fold+Stack" hotkey worked each time, with the table never popping back out. How many tables do you test with?

Another interesting setting that you're using is "Activate table under mouse", but I don't think that should conflict and cause the problem you're seeing.

Its always a pain when the problem happens intermittenly, because it makes it much harder to track the cause of it. I'd rather the problem happen every time, so that I can reproduce it, that makes it much easier to find and fix.
i've tested it with 1 and with more tables, doesn't make a difference. Tried resetting to default aero windows theme, tried increasing the action_delay in the ini file, all without success. If u have any ideas what more i could change to test, pls let me know, since u can't reproduce it urself

i sent u a PM with a video in hopes it will help. i understand the problem is weird cuz it happens only some of the time.
Just want to follow up and let you know that I haven't forgotten about this... I've just been really busy lately that's why I haven't had the time to work on this issue yet.
Any progress in this case?

I am experiencing the same problems : (
(12-30-2014, 07:44 AM)NVRVR Wrote: Any progress in this case?

I am experiencing the same problems : (

I am really sorry for the delay. I have moved into a new apartment, and with the holidays I have been really busy. Plus, the fact that this issue is hard to track down means that it takes even longer time. Please bear with me.
hopefully fixed in new version v 2.75

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10