bet x bb
(03-09-2015, 12:11 PM)Guest Wrote: title=[Post Reply to bet x bb - Google Chrome],class=[Chrome_WidgetWin_1]
this is what i got with cntrl v

(03-09-2015, 12:21 PM)Guest Wrote: that was after shift control alt t... hopefully it is what u need.

Well it works, but thats not what I need. You must have had your web browser focused when you pressed the hotkey. Do it again but specifically click on the table first, and then press the hotkey. And do it when the betXbb is failing so it will have the correct blind level
that is the only thing i get, every time i try. i only try it when it happens, tried it before and after i use the hotkey. try it before i hit ok on the "get window title" popup, tried it after. tried it 30 times at least. same exact thing ever time.
[settings]
table_width=508
table_height=390
total_slots=7
stack_slot=7
newtables_slot=7
move_to_grid=preflop
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=7
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=SaT
activate_most_urgent=1
activate_table_under_mouse=0
highlight_active_win=0
move_mouse_to_most_urgent=0
left_click_detection=1
stack_table_at_end_of_hand=0
drag_drop_swap_slots=1
minimize_to_tray=0
show_table_count_while_running=0
show_session_timer=0
move_888_popups=1
notify_new_tables=1
notify_old_tables=1
notify_keep_in_grid=1
notify_ignore_table=1
notify_move_to_grid=0
notify_end_of_hand=0
notification_duration=1
hotkeys_fire_on_release=0
allow_action_hotkeys_on_ignored_tables=1
click_bet_for_betsize_hotkeys=0
stack_when_clicking_call_or_bet=0
close_bovada_popups=1
slot1x=-1412
slot1y=384
slot2x=-1920
slot2y=384
slot3x=-1920
slot3y=-4
slot4x=-1411
slot4y=-4
also_keep_in_grid_when_move_to_slot_x=0
also_click_checkfold_checkbox=0
also_stack_table_for_betsizeX=0
focus_betbox=0
slot5x=-904
slot5y=-4
slot6x=-904
slot6y=384
slot7x=-508
slot7y=690
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=-1417
gui_y=-17
last_tab=Hotkeys
is_reloading=1
version=2.75
v=sm
filename=acrmore.ini
[sites]
number_of_sites=1
included_sites=WinningPoker
WinningPoker_included_executable_path=C:\AmericasCardroom\AmericasCardroom.exe
WinningPoker_included_resized_table_width=508
WinningPoker_included_resized_table_height=390
WinningPoker_included_fold_color=0x111368
WinningPoker_included_call_color=0x3a3982
WinningPoker_included_bet_color=0x3a3982
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=3
hotkey1action=Fold + Stack table
hotkey1key=~RButton
hotkey2action=Keep table in grid
hotkey2key=WheelDown
hotkey3action=Bet 2.22 bb
hotkey3key=Y
send_table_under_mouse=1
Perhaps you're not running SaT as administrator, but the poker client is being run as administrator? I mean you can test by clicking on other windows, say a Notepad window, and see if the results are different. It should be the titlebar text and window class of the window that has focus when you press the hotkey.

this:

(03-09-2015, 12:11 PM)Guest Wrote: title=[Post Reply to bet x bb - Google Chrome],class=[Chrome_WidgetWin_1]

obviously means that Google Chrome is the active focused window, or it means that SaT doesn't have permissions to grab the focused window info because of not being run as admin

Also, you said it was a 50bb ship allin. But what exact number was put in the betbox, and at what exact blind level? For example, see this thread:
http://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showth...08#pid4708

The user gave very specific info, and it was determined that the tournaments on 888poker wouldn't allow the decimal point. I would say perhaps Winning has the same problem, but you said you tried with "Bet 3bb" which whould never be a fraction and therefore never include a decimal
just now at 20/40 my 2.22x makes it 1450 all in. bet box says 8880
(03-09-2015, 02:56 PM)Guest Wrote: just now at 20/40 my 2.22x makes it 1450 all in. bet box says 8880

Oh, then its the exact same problem as mentioned in the linked 888poker thread.

Obviously 2.22 * 40 = 88.80. So SaT is trying to type in the decimal point but WinningPoker isn't allowing it. Can you confirm that by trying to type it yourself?

Can you try a "Bet 3bb" hotkey? That should have no decimals and work. Please confirm that too. My bad I thought you said you tried this, but I misread your OP where it says you tried 2.3bb
it works. 2.2x bb works again for now also. i will try get u the problem blind level when i come across it again. i do remember 500/1k being a spot where i used the hotkey and it was only a min rz, i will look and see what the betbox says at that spot. better than allin at least, which is why i posted cuz that seemed different from past issues, and a bigger problem. i always run as admin, but should i do that for the site also? thanks for the help
Running as admin was only a suggestion to get the "Get Window Title" hotkey to work, since you said it wasn't grabbing the information for anything else other than Chrome.

If the problem is what I said, then a 2.2bb hotkey would obviously work because 40*2.2 = 88. No decimal point

You haven't said whether or not you've tried typing in the decimal point yourself like I asked..
I would test myself but there are no play money tournaments or sngs running
cant type in decimal
Gotcha. Will be fixed in the next release

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10