StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: credit card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi
Why can't I pay with credit card, get the following message:

We regret that your payment or order could not be accepted. There are many reasons why this might occur. We value your business and would like to help you complete this order. Please contact us for assistance.
Hi

I looked up the orders associated with the same email address from your forum account. It looks like yesterday you attempted two orders.

The first order, using the card ending with 7898, gave this reason:

CREDIT CARD DECLINED
DECLINED, Proc=327 Cardholder transaction not permitted

The second order, it looks like you tried two separate cards. Card ending in 3356 gave this reason:

CREDIT CARD RESTRICTED
RESTRICTED, Proc=301 Invalid Account Number

And card ending in 7796 gave this reason:

CREDIT CARD INVALID CARD SECURITY CODE
CC_CVV, Proc=352 Decline CVV2/CID Fail
what about credit card ***3851
email i.vilensky@yandex.ru
I dont see any orders with that address.

Only from i.vilensky@ya.ru

And from that address, I don't see any attempts with card 3851
all done thanks, one more question
how to update
Just download the new version from the website and install it. Make sure you close out SaT before installing.

TREX1278

I am having the same problem. I am using a prepaid debit card and it will not go thur.
(09-11-2015, 10:59 PM)TREX1278 Wrote: [ -> ]I am having the same problem. I am using a prepaid debit card and it will not go thur.

I would need the email address you used to look up the order to get any more information

(09-12-2015, 01:26 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2015, 10:59 PM)TREX1278 Wrote: [ -> ]I am having the same problem. I am using a prepaid debit card and it will not go thur.

I would need the email address you used to look up the order to get any more information

Trex1278@yahoo.com

trex1278

sorry about not adding my email address
Pages: 1 2