StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: moved table as new game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I my first grind I perceived that sometimes when I was moved to a new table in MTTs SAT understod it as a new tournament and moved from grid slot to new table slot.
(04-21-2016, 06:08 AM)maikao Wrote: [ -> ]I my first grind I perceived that sometimes when I was moved to a new table in MTTs SAT understod it as a new tournament and moved from grid slot to new table slot.

What site does that happen on?

There is probably nothing that I can do about this. It all depends on how the pokersite handles "moving you to a new table" during the tournament.
It happens at PartyPoker. I don't now about PokerStars, I will observe it on next days.
(04-21-2016, 11:19 AM)maikao Wrote: [ -> ]It happens at PartyPoker. I don't now about PokerStars, I will observe it on next days.

Ah. A similar problem happens on the FastForward tables on Party. If you go to Advanced Options then the Sites tab, you will see a checkbox for Party FF tables. Try turning that on and let me know if it changes anything