moved table as new game
I my first grind I perceived that sometimes when I was moved to a new table in MTTs SAT understod it as a new tournament and moved from grid slot to new table slot.
(04-21-2016, 06:08 AM)maikao Wrote: I my first grind I perceived that sometimes when I was moved to a new table in MTTs SAT understod it as a new tournament and moved from grid slot to new table slot.

What site does that happen on?

There is probably nothing that I can do about this. It all depends on how the pokersite handles "moving you to a new table" during the tournament.
It happens at PartyPoker. I don't now about PokerStars, I will observe it on next days.
(04-21-2016, 11:19 AM)maikao Wrote: It happens at PartyPoker. I don't now about PokerStars, I will observe it on next days.

Ah. A similar problem happens on the FastForward tables on Party. If you go to Advanced Options then the Sites tab, you will see a checkbox for Party FF tables. Try turning that on and let me know if it changes anything

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10