StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Site Setup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

OZPOM

Hi There,

I have moved over from table tamer to your software, i am very familiar with setting up software packages for poker.

I am having an issue setting up black chip poker on the winning network to your software. I have ensured that the correct settings are clicked in the option on the poker client, i have then opened a table and taken a seat, i have selected F9 and it resizes the table then when all 3 buttons FOLD CALL RAISE buttons are displayed i click F10 but it NEVER folds the hand? I have tried this in all 3 scan modes but cannot for whatever reason get this working.

Can you please advise.

Thank you.

Lee.
(04-20-2020, 07:35 PM)OZPOM Wrote: [ -> ]Hi There,

I have moved over from table tamer to your software, i am very familiar with setting up software packages for poker.

I am having an issue setting up black chip poker on the winning network to your software. I have ensured that the correct settings are clicked in the option on the poker client, i have then opened a table and taken a seat, i have selected F9 and it resizes the table then when all 3 buttons FOLD CALL RAISE buttons are displayed i click F10 but it NEVER folds the hand? I have tried this in all 3 scan modes but cannot for whatever reason get this working.

Can you please advise.

Thank you.

Lee.

Its possible that there is a problem with the table size you're using. Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything? Then I can try it myself with your config and see what the problem might be.

(04-21-2020, 03:25 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2020, 07:35 PM)Hi Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi There,

Can you please advise.

Thank you.

Lee.

Its possible that there is a problem with the table size you're using. Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything? Then I can try it myself with your config and see what the problem might be.

Hi Admin,

I have two monitors my main monitor is using resolution of 1920x1080 and the second monitor which i use to tile my tables on is a 4k monitor using 3840x2160. When i have the layout on the main monitor it works perfectly fine and i can add the winning poker site and the fold hotkey works. When i put the layout on my second monitor using the different resolution the hotkey wont work?

I hope this helps and you may have a solution to the problem. 

Thank you.

Lee.
(04-21-2020, 03:14 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Admin,

I have two monitors my main monitor is using resolution of 1920x1080 and the second monitor which i use to tile my tables on is a 4k monitor using 3840x2160. When i have the layout on the main monitor it works perfectly fine and i can add the winning poker site and the fold hotkey works. When i put the layout on my second monitor using the different resolution the hotkey wont work?

Ahh yes. You may not like the solution. You will have to either remove the scaling for the poker site, or you will have to force both monitors to use the same scaling in Windows. See this page for instructions on both:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/windows-10-fix
(04-21-2020, 03:19 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2020, 03:14 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Admin,

Ahh yes. You may not like the solution. You will have to either remove the scaling for the poker site, or you will have to force both monitors to use the same scaling in Windows. See this page for instructions on both:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/windows-10-fix

Hi Admin,

Ok thank you for this, i was planning on purchasing another 4k monitor anyway, ill just do this.

Thank you for your help.

Regards

Lee.
(04-21-2020, 03:48 PM)OZPOM Wrote: [ -> ]Ok thank you for this, i was planning on purchasing another 4k monitor anyway, ill just do this.

Thank you for your help.
You can try those solutions in the meantime, #1 is just a quick setting in the shortcut properties, it might work

I've been trying to "Custom" set up for Bet Online Poker but its just not working, I even called them to ask what network are they under & the guy said "Bet Soft" which I never heard of just was hoping it may have been in the Default site choices and it wasn't. Are you by chance anytime soon getting it ?
(04-26-2020, 10:23 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I've been trying to "Custom" set up for Bet Online Poker but its just not working, I even called them to ask what network are they under & the guy said "Bet Soft" which I never heard of just was hoping it may have been in the Default site choices and it wasn't. Are you by chance anytime soon getting it ?

As far as I know, BetOnline is part of Chico network, so you should use the "Chico" site in SAT. See the help page on the SAT site for how to configure the client