StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: allin is call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(08-06-2020, 11:14 AM)mastamanson Wrote: [ -> ]hotkeys with open like 2,14BB its snap a minbet if the click is held down

Hmmmm ok I will have to look into this.

And even with the "Bet x BB" hotkey, it fails like 1/5 times?

mastamanson

i will try this tomorrow. i had use the betsize buttons
well you said you were opening 2.14 bb, so you must have been using the "Bet 2.14 BB" hotkey, no?

mastamanson

nope. i have used the buttons in the sw. ive customzied them on the sites and then i used the hotkey BetSize1 .
Today i will try the bet x bb hotkeys.
(08-06-2020, 06:28 PM)mastamanson Wrote: [ -> ]nope. i have used the buttons in the sw. ive customzied them on the sites and then i used the hotkey BetSize1 .

Ok thats good to know. So the BetSize1 hotkey also fails like 1/5 times with the mouse click being held down?

mastamanson

(08-06-2020, 06:09 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2020, 06:01 AM)mastamanson Wrote: [ -> ]the tables havent resized... that was the problem.
Yes that makes sense then.

If you use New Tables Slot = grid, then SAT should resize the tables as soon as they are first seen

(08-06-2020, 06:01 AM)mastamanson Wrote: [ -> ]now it works on all sites... but on GG:
4of5 times its a allin... but when i click "fast" the allin hotkey sometimes its a minbet, sometimes hlf of my stack or after a open its a min3bet. when ive been "longer" with the cursor on this table it works fine.
I really don't recommend players to automatically click the Bet button after using one of the betting hotkeys. This way, in case there is a mistake (like what you're describing), you can visually see it and fix it.

(08-06-2020, 06:07 AM)mastamanson Wrote: [ -> ]when this allin dont work ive got the "slider in the hand"
when i move the cursor the bet silder moves my way from left to right

Hmmmm so you're saying 4/5 times the all-in hotkey works correctly. But 1/5 times it does not. And when it does not work, its as if the click is held down? And that's why the bet slider is moving, because the table thinks youre holding down the click? That is a good clue...

When it fails, what bet size is in the betbox? Is the betbox empty?

(08-07-2020, 01:08 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2020, 06:28 PM)mastamanson Wrote: [ -> ]nope. i have used the buttons in the sw. ive customzied them on the sites and then i used the hotkey BetSize1 .

Ok thats good to know. So the BetSize1 hotkey also fails like 1/5 times with the mouse click being held down?

correct
for now i played some hands with the bet x bb hotkeys . no issues on gg

BUT on partypoker my bets are ALL minbets
when i click my hotkey by blinds 1000 2000 with a 2,19bb hotkey following numbers
36000 34000 438 ---> MINBET
one digit less for the bet 4380 (2,19bb)

mastamanson

edit: minbets also happen on gg
because the table thinks iam holding down the click

mastamanson

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/currency-format
ok i found that.

so when i can fix this party problem we only got the gg problem
can you leave your skype name?

mastamanson

"mastamanson ps" or "mastamanson" u will finde me.
Pages: 1 2