StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Trial expired
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Rafael89

(01-22-2015, 04:38 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2015, 02:58 AM)Rafael89 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

My trial has expired and I'm converting to cash now, it should work on 5NL but when I want to start S&S it says trial has expired and it's on free mode now, but the program won't work? Im playing on Pokerstars btw... any ideas how to fix it?

Not sure what the problem is. I think on Zoom it will fail, if thats what you're playing. If not, maybe try a different currency. Try USD tables and see if those work. Otherwise, use the Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title menu item and paste me the results for the failed tables

title=[Euneus II - $0,01/$0,02 USD - No Limit Hold'em - Ingelogd als Rafael89],class=[PokerStarsTableFrameClass] this is what I get, also the program says that there are no tables running, I'm playing in USD and on regular tables so that shouldn't be the problem
(01-22-2015, 04:55 AM)Rafael89 Wrote: [ -> ]title=[Euneus II - $0,01/$0,02 USD - No Limit Hold'em - Ingelogd als Rafael89],class=[PokerStarsTableFrameClass]

this is what I get, also the program says that there are no tables running, I'm playing in USD and on regular tables so that shouldn't be the problem

The problem is the use of the commas , instead of a period . for the cents. This may be due to your language settings in the PokerStars client. As mentioned on #4 on the Stars help page on this site, you should set the language to English in the Stars lobby.
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/pokerstars

See if that will change it so that it will be "$0.01/$0.02" instead of "$0,01/0,02"

Rafael89

(01-22-2015, 09:43 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2015, 04:55 AM)Rafael89 Wrote: [ -> ]title=[Euneus II - $0,01/$0,02 USD - No Limit Hold'em - Ingelogd als Rafael89],class=[PokerStarsTableFrameClass]

this is what I get, also the program says that there are no tables running, I'm playing in USD and on regular tables so that shouldn't be the problem

The problem is the use of the commas , instead of a period . for the cents. This may be due to your language settings in the PokerStars client. As mentioned on #4 on the Stars help page on this site, you should set the language to English in the Stars lobby.

See if that will change it so that it will be "$0.01/$0.02" instead of "$0,01/0,02"

it's working again, ty

CarterWallace

Hi I'm trialing SaT and love the software! I don't remember when I downloaded it, but is there a way to find out how many days I have left?

Also all of my buy ins besides a couple random tournaments here and there are under $15. If I bought the small stakes package and had 1 or 2 that were above the buy in limit will it mess everything up or will it just not recognize those tables as part of the program?

Lastly, do you know which other hotkey programs are able to work together with SaT? All I need is a "auto sit back in" hotkey but don't know what is compatible and tried TableTamer but seemed to negate either one from working.

Thanks for the great product!
(01-24-2015, 02:05 AM)CarterWallace Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I'm trialing SaT and love the software! I don't remember when I downloaded it, but is there a way to find out how many days I have left?

Unfortunately no, I can look it up if you need me to. But it will lock you out when the time comes.

Quote:Also all of my buy ins besides a couple random tournaments here and there are under $15. If I bought the small stakes package and had 1 or 2 that were above the buy in limit will it mess everything up or will it just not recognize those tables as part of the program?

SaT will recognize all of the < $15 tournaments and only exclude the higher buyins

Quote:Lastly, do you know which other hotkey programs are able to work together with SaT? All I need is a "auto sit back in" hotkey but don't know what is compatible and tried TableTamer but seemed to negate either one from working.

All other hotkey programs should work. The thing is, a program such as TableTamer or TableNinja, you will want to turn off all of their table management features, and ONLY use their hotkeys. I don't know exactly how you would do that for each.

Although SaT doesn't have an "auto sit back in" hotkey, it does have an Old Tables feature which is usually sufficient, so that you will only miss a hand or two, if you have it set up properly.

Quote:Thanks for the great product!

Thank you, I appreciate your support!
Hi there
i tried SaT a week or two ago but couldnt get Bet X BB to work on PartyModernTable Layout.
It worked fine on PokerStars but as soon as PP and PS were mixed it didnt work on both. Want to try it with PartyClassicTable Layout.

I just tried to test on NL2 but SaT didnt do anything. Not even putting the tables in my grid.

0702D263F444E4CC
(01-30-2015, 01:28 AM)Aryryen Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there
i tried SaT a week or two ago but couldnt get Bet X BB to work on PartyModernTable Layout.
It worked fine on PokerStars but as soon as PP and PS were mixed it didnt work on both. Want to try it with PartyClassicTable Layout.

I just tried to test on NL2 but SaT didnt do anything. Not even putting the tables in my grid.

0702D263F444E4CC

Well SaT should work on 0.01/0.02 stakes. Are you sure your client it set to English language? And are you running SaT as administrator? This will be a problem that we need to fix

There was a bug with the BetXbb hotkeys that was fixed in the latest version. Please make sure you have the latest.
Yes client is set to English.
Yes SaT is running as admin.
Yes newest version running.

Only difference is the trial is expired. It doesnt say anything about free mode.
"Your trial has expired. Please purchase at www.stackandtile.com
If you have already purchased, enter your License Code by clicking the About tab and then the Register button."

If you are referring to the bug with running 2 sites and BetXbb not working: It didnt work when only PP was running.

At NL2 it doesnt organize the tables even my fold hotkey which always worked doesnt work anymore. But it blocks the hotkeys so i cant use them when writing.
(01-30-2015, 01:42 PM)Aryryen Wrote: [ -> ]Yes client is set to English.
Yes SaT is running as admin.
Yes newest version running.

Only difference is the trial is expired. It doesnt say anything about free mode.
"Your trial has expired. Please purchase at www.stackandtile.com
If you have already purchased, enter your License Code by clicking the About tab and then the Register button."

If you are referring to the bug with running 2 sites and BetXbb not working: It didnt work when only PP was running.

At NL2 it doesnt organize the tables even my fold hotkey which always worked doesnt work anymore. But it blocks the hotkeys so i cant use them when writing.

I dont have time right now to try to figure out whats going on, so I've just given you another week to trial the software. Please post any problems in a new thread
Hello, I downloaded the product today and once I got it all setup I hit start, and I got an error message saying that my free period had expired. What should I do?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16