StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Trial expired
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(03-21-2015, 04:00 PM)Alan256 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I just changed computers for poker and it said that my trial license has expired and that my stackandtile is being used on another computer and it cant run on two computers. However, I completely uninstalled the program from my other computer. Please help.

(03-21-2015, 04:04 PM)Alan256 Wrote: [ -> ]Machine ID 84001304E7DE1B77

Are you using the trial or are you a paying customer?
I gave SAT an attempt when I transitioned to 6m. I wasn't ready for more then 6 tables, so I gave up on it. I'm looking to give it another shot.

D72F7282CB066F70
Hi I am paying customer, i formatted my laptop now getting trial expired error.

I searched my email for License code and entered into SaT but get error expired or invalid license key. But it cannot be expired because I paid on 28 Feb and it hasn't been 1 month yet. Also cannot be invalid because i copy/pasted it from email.

Machine ID = A10D06EE7F0A559E
(03-24-2015, 11:15 PM)Kevin777 Wrote: [ -> ]I gave SAT an attempt when I transitioned to 6m. I wasn't ready for more then 6 tables, so I gave up on it. I'm looking to give it another shot.

D72F7282CB066F70

You have two weeks

(03-25-2015, 10:26 AM)BigAnaconda Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I am paying customer, i formatted my laptop now getting trial expired error.

I searched my email for License code and entered into SaT but get error expired or invalid license key. But it cannot be expired because I paid on 28 Feb and it hasn't been 1 month yet. Also cannot be invalid because i copy/pasted it from email.

Machine ID = A10D06EE7F0A559E

Using the same email address as your forum account shows (dj...87@gmail.com), it looks like you've had 2 subscriptions in your lifetime. Perhaps you tried using the license code from the old subscription that is long expired. Please check your email, I've re-sent your license code.
ahh possibly yea, anyways all good. Activated account now, thankyou Smile
Dear support,

Can you please resend me on my e-mail (the same as registered here) my licence key i have sub and i'm paying customer, but i'm changed pc and no key on e-mail.

Regards
(03-31-2015, 11:09 AM)Sonyablade Wrote: [ -> ]Dear support,

Can you please resend me on my e-mail (the same as registered here) my licence key i have sub and i'm paying customer, but i'm changed pc and no key on e-mail.

Regards

The subscription associated with this email address (s...7@gmail.com) was cancelled a long time ago. It looks like it was started last year on Jan 21, 2014. Then the next month on Feb 21, the credit card failed and the subscription was cancelled.

I don't see any recent subscriptions associated with that address..
Hello, i downloaded S.a.T 2-3 weeks ago. Played some with S.a.T at dollaro poker network. Then i stop playing . Today my trial is expired. I am playing 2nl€ tables at dollaro. Shouldnt i use free version of S.a.T at 2nl€ tables? Can you check it please. If you can add a couple weeks to my trial i will be so glad. I am planning to subscribe when i will move up to 5nl€ tables. Thanks...
achine Id: EFFEF92E85AF5F27
(04-03-2015, 12:42 AM)tonight Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, i downloaded S.a.T 2-3 weeks ago. Played some with S.a.T at dollaro poker network. Then i stop playing . Today my trial is expired. I am playing 2nl€ tables at dollaro. Shouldnt i use free version of S.a.T at 2nl€ tables? Can you check it please. If you can add a couple weeks to my trial i will be so glad. I am planning to subscribe when i will move up to 5nl€ tables. Thanks...
achine Id: EFFEF92E85AF5F27

The 'Free' version of SaT will only work if SaT can successfully grab the stakes in the titlebar of the software. On many smaller sites it will fail. I've given you another two weeks
thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16