StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: iPoker update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Puddle

Hi there,

iPoker has recently been updated and the program no longer works.

I play on the Grosvenor UK skin.

Many thanks Smile
can you use the SAT menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste the result here for the main poker lobby window, and then do it again for a table window?

Puddle

(02-21-2024, 10:04 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]can you use the SAT menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste the result here for the main poker lobby window, and then do it again for a table window?

title=[Grosvenor Poker],class=[Qt51513QWindowOwnDCIcon],pid=[26552]
can you also do it for a poker table window?
and do the table graphics and buttons look the same? or, what exactly isnt working? can you be specific? first thing to do is make sure the client is set up correctly (https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ipokernew/) and then remove and re-include the site

(02-21-2024, 10:11 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]and do the table graphics and buttons look the same? or, what exactly isnt working? can you be specific? first thing to do is make sure the client is set up correctly (https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ipokernew/) and then remove and re-include the site

Thanks for your help.

There was an update to some of the graphics (chips and surrounding table buttons like sit out, cash-in etc.), the betting buttons are the same. When I go to add the site I click the table, hit F9 and the message reads "Failure: This table: ... doesn't match iPokerNew". When I try to use " Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title " on a table, it doesn't work. Ctrl+Shift+Alt+T doesn't do anything.
(02-21-2024, 10:26 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]When I try to use " Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title " on a table, it doesn't work. Ctrl+Shift+Alt+T doesn't do anything.
hmm.. did you try to actually click the menu item the 2nd time? the hotkey only works once for each individual invocation of the menu and then gets turned off.. So after you pasted for the lobby, the hotkey wouldve been disabled, until you trigger the menu item again

(02-21-2024, 11:36 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2024, 10:26 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]When I try to use " Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title " on a table, it doesn't work. Ctrl+Shift+Alt+T doesn't do anything.
hmm.. did you try to actually click the menu item the 2nd time? the hotkey only works once for each individual invocation of the menu and then gets turned off.. So after you pasted for the lobby, the hotkey wouldve been disabled, until you trigger the menu item again

title=[Amarynthos 888540178 | NL Hold'em | €0.05/€0.10    v.23.9.1.20],class=[Qt51513QWindowOwnDCIcon],pid=[15216]

Thanks for your patience Smile
hmmmmm it looks like these should work.. are you on the latest version of SAT?

(02-21-2024, 07:05 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]hmmmmm it looks like these should work.. are you on the latest version of SAT?

That was it!

Thanks for your time.