StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Tables do not move to grid in some spots since latest update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Hey,
I just installed the new sat version, started my sunday mtt session and unfortunately had to recognize that there is probably a huge bug :/

I timed out in several spots (on Pokerstars / Pokerstars.fr ) because tables stayed in the stack when there was action required, I'm pretty sure it always happenes when there is a preflop all-in in before and with my stacksize I have only the buttons FOLD an ALL-IN and the button CALL that is normally in the middle is missing, if that makes sense.

Please fix this asap, I try to install the old version meanwhile
Thanks
Yeah go back to the old version for now.

What you describe does make sense, and thank you for the specifics. But I don't believe this issue should have happened because nothing in the code was changed to look for the Call button. Plus, I believe the code should only have affected PokerStarsHyperSimple theme. What table theme were you using? What is your grid slot size (you can click File->Current Layout and it should say table_width/height at the top) ?

This would be a fairly important bug so if you could help further it would be greatly appreciated.

Yep, I do use Hyper Simple
What is your grid slot size?

540 x 399
Confirmed bug. Thanks a lot.

It turns out that the attempted fix will not be feasible for StarsHyperSimple, but should work for BovadaBodog as well as WinningPoker.

I will change StarsHyperSimple back to how it was before. Please test the new version 2.4.01 for me. Thanks a bunch.

Hey, I can test the new version on Tuesday when I play my next session.
Thanks for your great work.
No worries, thanks man

Seems to work all fine on stars hypersimple now.
but i think exactly the same problem on 888poker
i timed out twice and when i looked at the replayer in both situations again someone was allin and i had only CALL und ALLIN buttons probably
would be nice to get this fixed asap as well
thanks
(08-14-2013, 04:54 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]but i think exactly the same problem on 888poker
i timed out twice and when i looked at the replayer in both situations again someone was allin and i had only CALL und ALLIN buttons probably

Confirmed bug again! Crap

Looking into it..
Pages: 1 2