Tables do not move to grid in some spots since latest update
Hey,
I just installed the new sat version, started my sunday mtt session and unfortunately had to recognize that there is probably a huge bug :/

I timed out in several spots (on Pokerstars / Pokerstars.fr ) because tables stayed in the stack when there was action required, I'm pretty sure it always happenes when there is a preflop all-in in before and with my stacksize I have only the buttons FOLD an ALL-IN and the button CALL that is normally in the middle is missing, if that makes sense.

Please fix this asap, I try to install the old version meanwhile
Thanks
Yeah go back to the old version for now.

What you describe does make sense, and thank you for the specifics. But I don't believe this issue should have happened because nothing in the code was changed to look for the Call button. Plus, I believe the code should only have affected PokerStarsHyperSimple theme. What table theme were you using? What is your grid slot size (you can click File->Current Layout and it should say table_width/height at the top) ?

This would be a fairly important bug so if you could help further it would be greatly appreciated.
Yep, I do use Hyper Simple
What is your grid slot size?
540 x 399
Confirmed bug. Thanks a lot.

It turns out that the attempted fix will not be feasible for StarsHyperSimple, but should work for BovadaBodog as well as WinningPoker.

I will change StarsHyperSimple back to how it was before. Please test the new version 2.4.01 for me. Thanks a bunch.
Hey, I can test the new version on Tuesday when I play my next session.
Thanks for your great work.
No worries, thanks man
Seems to work all fine on stars hypersimple now.
but i think exactly the same problem on 888poker
i timed out twice and when i looked at the replayer in both situations again someone was allin and i had only CALL und ALLIN buttons probably
would be nice to get this fixed asap as well
thanks
(08-14-2013, 04:54 AM)Guest Wrote: but i think exactly the same problem on 888poker
i timed out twice and when i looked at the replayer in both situations again someone was allin and i had only CALL und ALLIN buttons probably

Confirmed bug again! Crap

Looking into it..

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10