StackAndTile Forums
winnnig poker problem - Printable Version

+- StackAndTile Forums (https://www.stackandtile.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.stackandtile.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Support Help (https://www.stackandtile.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: winnnig poker problem (/showthread.php?tid=657)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: winnnig poker problem - SaT_Admin - 12-24-2013

(12-24-2013, 01:42 PM)rivermen123 Wrote: WPN quit working again.

What 'quit working' ?

I just checked both ACR and TruePoker and I didn't see any updates..

Perhaps you don't have the latest SaT version?

RE: winnnig poker problem - rivermen123 - 12-30-2013

WPN isn't working. I have the latest version. Has there been an update to WPN? (I manually added the site about two hours ago and now it's not detecting the tables anymore)

RE: winnnig poker problem - SaT_Admin - 12-30-2013

(12-30-2013, 09:11 AM)rivermen123 Wrote: WPN isn't working. I have the latest version. Has there been an update to WPN? (I manually added the site about two hours ago and now it's not detecting the tables anymore)

I can't help you unless I know what it is that is not working. SaT doesn't detect the tables at all?

I don't know if there has been an update to the Winning poker client or not. I checked the other day when you posted and it looked like there was no update and everything worked on my end.

I just tried both TruePoker and Americas Cardroom and I didn't see an update for either. The latest SaT version 2.55 with the built-in WinningPoker site is detecting tables on both of those skins for me.

RE: winnnig poker problem - Disco Shrew - 01-01-2014

working perfectly for me...

RE: winnnig poker problem - aggro - 02-10-2014

Anyone else having problems? My WPN isn't working and i'm multitabling like 7 sites.

RE: winnnig poker problem - SaT_Admin - 02-10-2014

(02-10-2014, 10:16 AM)aggro Wrote: Anyone else having problems? My WPN isn't working and i'm multitabling like 7 sites.

What isn't working?

I just tested it on ACR and it seemed to work

RE: winnnig poker problem - aggro - 02-10-2014

I multitable a lot of sites, and WPN is the only one not working. I use ACR for my skin and it seems stackandtile doesn't even detect the website. When I try removing and re-adding the site I get:

Error: Table Detection did not work. Windows did not match the table classname or lobby process.

The (table) does not match for this site.

RE: winnnig poker problem - SaT_Admin - 02-10-2014

When did the problem start happening? When was it working? Do you have the latest version of SaT?

RE: winnnig poker problem - aggr0 - 02-10-2014

Worked perfect last week when I grinded ACR last. I'm using Version 2.55. Just weird, every site responds but it's like S&T doesn't even recognize ACR and I can't re-add the site because the table is not detected.

RE: winnnig poker problem - SaT_Admin - 02-11-2014

This usually happens when a site puts out an update. However, neither ACR nor TruePoker are showing any updates on my computer.

There is a secret hotkey built into SaT: CTRL + SHIFT + ALT + T. It will copy some information from the active table to the clipboard.

Can you click on an ACR table, press this hotkey, and then come back here and paste the result?