Tournament lobbies treated as tables
(01-29-2013, 10:40 AM)tom Wrote: I actually erased and stopped using one of my custom sites. (I couldn't get luckyace to work with the built in 888 theme.) And i remade my luckyace template and everything seems to work fine now. It must've thought those windows were luckyace tables, or maybe I changed some other setting and didnt realize it. If you're still trying to reproduce it though, it's just the popup that comes up when you click to register from the tournament list on either site. It has the buyin and shows your bankroll and you have to click again to register.

If the problem was only for the custom site, then it was likely the "table_include_title_text" setting that needed tweaking. its usually best to use "/" to force SaT to only look for the blinds separator in the title

But for the built in sites Stars and WPT it should not be including the tournament lobbies.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Tournament lobbies treated as tables - by tom - 01-29-2013, 10:03 AM
RE: Tournament lobbies treated as tables - by tom - 01-29-2013, 10:40 AM
RE: Tournament lobbies treated as tables - by SaT_Admin - 01-29-2013, 11:25 AM
RE: Tournament lobbies treated as tables - by tom - 01-29-2013, 11:46 AM
RE: Tournament lobbies treated as tables - by tom - 02-02-2013, 01:43 PM
RE: Tournament lobbies treated as tables - by tom - 02-03-2013, 09:12 AM