Multiple coordinates for one hotkey
Actually I have experienced this at several sites, SaT is really clicking the [ ] fold preaction checkbox at the sites, it usually doesnt click [ ] check-fold. Same with call checkbox, if I dont want the SaT to select 'call any' box which is behind the call button, I want only to select for example 'call 80' (which is not behind the call button and if I select and someone raise it, poker software automaticly deselect) it wont work with only 1 coordinate. I use one hotkey to check and fold, I cant get rid of this habit. When I hit the fold hotkey when checking is free, sites like 888 or Winamax have a popup or another selecting option like 'Are you sure' where I have to click another button like yes; check, and its really annoying. And when a player is allin and I have to call, there are sites where the call button now is where the bet button used to be, so I have to push bet hotkey instead of call, thats why would be great if You could add this option to SaT, because if one hotkey could do multiple coordinates, these problems could be solved, If It could be totally customized by the user.
Loving your software by the way, keep it up. Wink

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Multiple coordinates for one hotkey - by bushiur - 01-24-2014, 04:02 AM
RE: Multiple coordinates for one hotkey - by bushiur - 01-25-2014, 11:02 PM