Stack and Tile is ignoring Bovada MTT Tables
Stack and tile has been working great for me for cash games playing Bovada & ACR concurrently but today I added a couple MTTs to the mix and SaT is only recognizing my 2 Bovada MTT tables temporarily. SaT starts by recognizing the table, sizes it, moves it but then a minute later SaT will start ignoring 1 or both of the MTT tables... Not popping it up on my turn and not snapping to grid if I try to move it (causing many frustrating sitting outs).

SaT window currently shows "Tiled/Grid Tables: 5" despite the fact that I'm running 6 tables... All Bovada tables right now (I closed my ACR cash games when SaT started glitching). 4 $10c/25c full ring. 1 $10 MTT and 1 $7 MTT. SaT is currently ignoring the $7 MTT table.

I've tried restarting SaT. Closing and re-opening MTT tables. And running SaT as admin.

I'm running Windows 7. SaT version 2.81. I just started paying for SaT small stakes a couple days ago.

Please advise. It is vital that I can play cash and MTT at the same time on both Bovada and ACR all concurrently.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Stack and Tile is ignoring Bovada MTT Tables - by TBKnbaNYC - 07-10-2015, 10:46 AM