Bet Button Keys stopped working
Hi,

Love the product! You have done a great job with it and I am already feeling a greater edge so thank you for creating this! Shy

I had something that came up though which took away from that edge.Confused

In the middle of my session, on WPN, my bet hotkeys stopped working mid session. However other hotkeys such as "keep table in grid" and "stack table" hotkeys did continue to work, and the stack-n-tile main feature continued to work just fine.

Are there any known causes/solutions to this issue?

I am going to try and create some backup hotkeys to also use in case these ones stop again mid session. However, I am not sure that will work, because it is potentially the actual command to click each bet button is somehow being interrupted or corrupted.

I should point out that this is not a consistent issue, if i turn off the machine and start up again and change nothing, the buttons will work just fine. Its just really hard when hotkeys go out of commision mid-session, I always end up betting min a few times b4 i realize whats going on.

Anyway thank you for your time and let me know if ther is anything else you need from me.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Bet Button Keys stopped working - by DS1 - 08-30-2015, 11:56 AM
RE: Bet Button Keys stopped working - by DS1 - 08-31-2015, 11:23 AM
RE: Bet Button Keys stopped working - by DS1 - 09-01-2015, 08:39 AM
RE: Bet Button Keys stopped working - by DS1 - 09-01-2015, 09:18 AM
RE: Bet Button Keys stopped working - by DS1 - 09-01-2015, 10:05 AM