SaT can corrupt user.ini file?
The 888 thread: I did have the issue again today but it's been infrequent since I applied those settings re the pop-ups. It's just when the pop-up appears (for a new tourney or change of table) SaT will spazz out sometimes. But I shortcut close the program and restart it and it's fine. So it's manageable.

This was the message I got from Stars which fixed the issue for me (I can't say for sure the effect of the .ini file...):

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us and allowing us to be of assistance.

As the Windows 10 is new system it may be that users can expecting all kind of issues related to lack of it's optimization at this early stage.

To try to run PokerStars like on previous Window versions, we kindly ask you to first try to run our software using the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter of in Windows 10. This will help you use the settings of your previous OS (8.1 or 7) to run PokerStars.

To run the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter, locate the PokerStars shortcut and right-click the program's icon and select Troubleshoot compatibility.

The Program Compatibility Troubleshooter can fix problems that can't be detected or fixed by the Program Compatibility Assistant. Please try running it in compatibility with the precious Operating System you were using.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
SaT can corrupt user.ini file? - by Acesup - 10-14-2015, 12:34 PM
RE: SaT can corrupt user.ini file? - by SaT_Admin - 10-14-2015, 02:52 PM
RE: SaT can corrupt user.ini file? - by Acesup - 10-17-2015, 03:08 PM
RE: SaT can corrupt user.ini file? - by SaT_Admin - 10-17-2015, 03:35 PM
RE: SaT can corrupt user.ini file? - by Acesup - 10-17-2015, 07:56 PM
RE: SaT can corrupt user.ini file? - by SaT_Admin - 10-17-2015, 11:30 PM