Hotkeys with mouse dont work on Windows 10
Hello,

I am having some issues with the hotkeys not working at all for my mouse on Windows 10. I have checked and buttons on the mouse do work as they do click the corresponding letters. When I set for example F to be fold and stack and I click the keyboards stroke it works. Now when I make my mouse Xbutton be F. The stack andtile hotkey does not register. 

Even though when I turn of stck and tile and spam it it writes the letter F. Yes I have tried setting the Xbutton 1 and Xbutton 2 on the mouse to be hotkeys via the interface for bet and stack and fold, however none of it seems to work. I did not have this issue before as I have been using the same mouse Logitech mouse brand for years and been a SAT member for at-least 2 if not more. I have not played poker for a few months so I am not sure which update broke it, but I can't revert back since the older versions won't work for the new Bovada software.

Any help regarding this is greatly appreciated.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Hotkeys with mouse dont work on Windows 10 - by IMightBluff - 02-04-2016, 12:57 PM
RE: Hotkeys with mouse dont work on Windows 10 - by Ron247 - 02-27-2016, 04:09 AM
RE: Hotkeys with mouse dont work on Windows 10 - by Ron247 - 02-27-2016, 04:52 AM