Tables not always popping, irregular startup issues
I tried changing the video card in my cpu, found a ton of dust and did not clean it, could that actually affect my internet connection? I am connected vie cable and wired in.

I mean I also noticed some oddly timed browser lags in the same time period as the lags w SaT. Possibly could be related but the only other difference is that the internet guy came and drilled a new hole in the wall so i could move my router to the basement. I am using the same cable though, just one splitter added to extend it a bit. My connection speed has been mostly at 90 mbps DL but occasionally at 30 mbps, steady aty 12 UL and always an 11-12 ping.

I should note that often wherever there is lag, some programs like my actual poker sites and netflix work fine while others like SaT and youtube do not.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tables not always popping, irregular startup issues - by DS1 - 02-26-2016, 03:21 PM