Focus Betbox
Hello.

I have problem with feature "Focus Betbox when possible" in Adv. Options.

My OS is Win7. I use "Tile Tables" Play Mode to play on three sites: Party, Pokerstars, 888. On Party this feature works fine. My concern are other sites:

1. On Pokerstars it works fine on regular themes. However I use custom theme "HM Classic". I added it as a new site in SaT beacuse unfortunately no other default theme in PS have the buttons in the same place.  I understand that "focus betbox" has no right to work on custom site and SaT needs coordinates for the betbox but I don;t how to do it.

2. On 888 it does click the betbox but the deafult numbers are not marked. What I mean is: when action gets to me on 888 poker table, the numbers on the betbox are "200" (for example). When this table is activated the betbox is clicked but to input "300" I have to erase the "200" that is already there. If I type in 300 it would make "200300" in the betbox. It happens on all 888 themes.

I would apreciate help in this matter.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Focus Betbox - by Chard - 05-12-2016, 04:32 AM
RE: Focus Betbox - by SaT_Admin - 05-12-2016, 08:18 AM