Detecting action required fails for a custom site (Sky Poker)
(08-31-2016, 01:46 AM)vvivvi Wrote: Thanks for your efforts up to now. It seems that the combined procedure of custom site setup and including the site in SaT do not store the right coordinates and colours in the configuration files for some reason. I can try to manually alter them and see if this helps. I think I can find the necessary tools.

The right arrow hotkey works correctly (not too many other keys do).

Here's the custom site file you requested:

Yeah so when I looked at your original screenshot along with your custom site file, it looks like the coordinate is correct and should work. You really shouldn't manually edit the colors in the layout config file. I don't know if that would even work, because if SaT isn't correctly getting the colors during Include Site setup, then it wouldn't get the correct colors during gameplay either..

When you Include the site into SaT, and SaT asks you to press F10 to Fold your hand, are you certain the Call button is green at that time? Perhaps maybe the Call button had changed to Check and the Check button is blue? Something like that would be a problem, and you'd probably need to change the action_button to "fold". Why did you choose "call" anyway?

Finally, yes many hotkey features won't work with custom sites. If I could get access to play money on that site, then that should be enough to add built-in support. However, not only do they require a credit card, but they also have a verification process thats required by their UK Gaming Commission and one that that I would surely fail, since I'm not in the UK.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Detecting action required fails for a custom site (Sky Poker) - by SaT_Admin - 08-31-2016, 02:46 AM