Problems with new poker site - table not activated
(09-08-2016, 01:41 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: If you click Accept on that "Failure resizing table" message, then the table gets Ignored from SaT. Nothing will work except maybe the fold/call/bet hotkeys.

And I meant to say that, if both are using the same window class, then you cannot have both Included into SaT at the same time, without changing some other settings. In SaT's Included Sites list, you would need to remove one or the other.

What exactly are you trying to do with SaT? Lets start there and then we can figure out what to do next..

I play in cascade, so I use Sat to manage the active table, and click the buttons with keyeboard (fold-call-raise-x2 x3 POT etc.)

I removed Aconcagua from the list, and now is working well ! Thanks !

Another thing, when I click on Accept, Sat still works. It manage the ACtive table, align it to the grid, resize it well, and I can use the key board to click... If you want I can send you a video to show it to you...

Thanks again

Nacho

Nacho

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problems with new poker site - table not activated - by nacho - 09-08-2016, 02:28 AM