Unibet Update
(12-12-2016, 04:22 PM)Insideman Wrote: Based on this, it didn't seem that using SaT would be a violation of ToS, but from what I can tell their ToS are very loosely worded. They do not specify what "prohibited programs" are. This is why it is problematic that they do not come out and clearly say whether SaT is allowed or not. There can't be any grey area when it comes to something like this, because of how much money is at stake.

I haven't read the TOS. But I was told that the rule was for any and all helper software. If that is indeed the rule, then its more black and white. If there is no wording like that, then yes the TOS is gray area.

(12-12-2016, 04:41 PM)Insideman Wrote: I just found this on Google as well. This is a response regarding the request of getting hotkeys implemented into the software:

"Nope, afraid not. We've had a few requests for it but it's something that only really benefits mass multitablers. I don't really want to put those players off, but our priority is to keep casual players alive for longer, so that's where we'll spend development time." -Unibet Andrew

Based on that, and what I posted above, it doesn't seem like a good idea to use SaT with Unibet. I'm surprised the rep you spoke to said he did see an inherent problem with your software. I'm guessing it wasn't Unibet Andrew.

Thats probably the reasoning behind their rule. Yes the rep was 'UnibetAndrew' on 2p2. If you contact him and get a different answer, please let me know what he has to say about it.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Unibet Update - by Insideman - 12-09-2016, 03:00 PM
RE: Unibet Update - by SaT_Admin - 12-09-2016, 03:03 PM
RE: Unibet Update - by SaT_Admin - 12-10-2016, 01:48 AM
RE: Unibet Update - by Insideman - 12-11-2016, 09:26 PM
RE: Unibet Update - by SaT_Admin - 12-12-2016, 01:45 AM
RE: Unibet Update - by Insideman - 12-12-2016, 04:22 PM
RE: Unibet Update - by Insideman - 12-12-2016, 04:41 PM