Joy2Key + SAT + ACR
Hello,

I am using SAT with Americas Card Room. The hotkeys work fine with my keyboard but when I use my Xbox 1 controller with JoytoKey it looks like SAT doesn't recognize the key presses.

The strange thing is the xbox controller (joy2key) key presses are recognized by other programs. 

In JoytoKey i assigned button A on my xbox 1 controller to 'C' and in SAT i assigned 'C' to call/check.

When I am at a table in ACR if I press 'C' on the keyboard it checks or calls fine but if I press it on the controller it does nothing.

If I open up notepad and I press the xbox A button I see the letter 'C' gets typed in notepad, same as if i type 'C' with the keyboard.

I found a website online that tells you what keys you are pressing. http://unixpapa.com/js/testkey.html

When i press 'C' with my keyboard or the 'A' button with the xbox controller I get the following results (with SAT enabled or disabled)

Keyboard
keyup    keyCode=67  ©   which=67  ©   charCode=0        

Xbox 1 Controller (JoytoKey)
keyup    keyCode=67  ©   which=67  ©   charCode=0        

the last test i did which leads me to believe that SAT is not recognizing the key presses when they are sent by Joy2Key is that if i go to hotkeys in SAT and then i press the  ellipsis and then i click on the textbox with all the letter character and I press 'C' on my keyboard it highlights the letter C in SAT but when I press the 'A' button on my xbox controller it does not highlight any letter even though notepad does detect the letter 'C' key press when press 'A' on my xbox.

Do you have any advice or suggestions or should i just look for a different controller to windows key mapping program other than joy2key?

Thanks!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Joy2Key + SAT + ACR - by jveasy - 01-23-2017, 04:37 PM
RE: Joy2Key + SAT + ACR - by SaT_Admin - 01-23-2017, 11:18 PM
RE: Joy2Key + SAT + ACR - by jveasy - 01-24-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: Joy2Key + SAT + ACR - by SaT_Admin - 01-24-2017, 03:40 PM
RE: Joy2Key + SAT + ACR - by jveasy - 01-25-2017, 11:39 AM
RE: Joy2Key + SAT + ACR - by SaT_Admin - 01-25-2017, 11:56 AM