iPoker Fold instead of Call
No, my mouse is definitely on the right table. It's like I have a hand I know I want to call a re-raise with, so my mouse is already on the table waiting for my turn, I press call and then I am folded.

Like I said this is rare, but I was able to observe the phenomenon again yesterday. I noticed it after limping first-in in the SB and the BB checking. On the flop I pressed the hotkey for check and the ipoker software asked me if I'm sure I want to fold. This was deja-vu for me, because I've noticed the same thing before in the past, I had just forgotten about it. I had the log running. The log is a bit hard to read, all I noted was the time, because I had a lot of things going on during the session. Didn't think to add the table name.
Perhaps you can give me a hint what to look for. I have 'Call' bound to F2 in SaT. I pressed this and it triggered the "Would you like to fold" dialogue from iPoker.

I'll also ask around on 2+2 to see if anybody else is observing this while manually clicking on the call button.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
iPoker Fold instead of Call - by Insideman - 05-22-2017, 07:05 PM
RE: iPoker Fold instead of Call - by SaT_Admin - 05-23-2017, 01:48 AM
RE: iPoker Fold instead of Call - by SaT_Admin - 05-23-2017, 02:20 AM
RE: iPoker Fold instead of Call - by Insideman - 05-23-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: iPoker Fold instead of Call - by SaT_Admin - 05-23-2017, 10:42 PM
RE: iPoker Fold instead of Call - by Insideman - 06-02-2017, 08:05 PM
RE: iPoker Fold instead of Call - by SaT_Admin - 06-02-2017, 11:46 PM