iPoker Fold instead of Call
(06-02-2017, 08:05 PM)Insideman Wrote: The log is a bit hard to read, all I noted was the time, because I had a lot of things going on during the session. Didn't think to add the table name.
Perhaps you can give me a hint what to look for.
Yeah it is hard to read. If you want to send it to me, I can look. Remember, each time you press Start, the log deletes and starts over. So if you've already played another session with SaT then the log won't be useful anymore.

But for every hotkey, you'd see a line that says "Call hotkey started" etc. If it is showing "Call hotkey started", then that means the Call hotkey probably has the wrong coordinate programmed in. But if that were the case, then it would fail 100% of the time, not just randomly.

I'd be curious to see if somehow its saying "Fold hotkey started" instead. That would mean the Fold hotkey is getting triggered. But I have no idea why that would be happening

(06-02-2017, 08:05 PM)Insideman Wrote: Perhaps you can give me a hint what to look for. I have 'Call' bound to F2 in SaT. I pressed this and it triggered the "Would you like to fold" dialogue from iPoker.

This could be a clue. Does iPoker have built-in hotkeys for fold/call/raise? I believe 888 and WPN do, and they are usually F1,F2,F3. Check the iPoker client and make sure to turn those off if so. Or, test by changing the call hotkey to a different key other than F2 and see if the problem goes away?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
iPoker Fold instead of Call - by Insideman - 05-22-2017, 07:05 PM
RE: iPoker Fold instead of Call - by SaT_Admin - 05-23-2017, 01:48 AM
RE: iPoker Fold instead of Call - by SaT_Admin - 05-23-2017, 02:20 AM
RE: iPoker Fold instead of Call - by Insideman - 05-23-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: iPoker Fold instead of Call - by SaT_Admin - 05-23-2017, 10:42 PM
RE: iPoker Fold instead of Call - by Insideman - 06-02-2017, 08:05 PM
RE: iPoker Fold instead of Call - by SaT_Admin - 06-02-2017, 11:46 PM