bodog/ignition allin hotkey increacing betsize by one bb on only some tables
ive got it turned off 

it moves the cursor to the betbox for a fraction of a second and then a longer fraction of a second later the betsize increaces by one bb, no text is entered into the betbox, it just goes up one blind (i can do this multiple times in a row) 

id say the text is somehow hitting the "+" though that doesnt make any sense to me, maybe it does to you?

hang on, maybe the cursor normally clicks and drags the betsize in the betbox in order to highlight the number in order to enter 10,000*bb? and the click is registering to the left of the betbox where the plus is causing the betsize to increace 1bb and failing to highlight the numbers in the box

yep i wager you are using a click-shift-click to highlight the betsize!!!!!! so the 2nd clicks location is hitting the + and not the betbox

do i win! do i win!

Smile

short of an actual update since im the only one experiencing this as far as i know can you tell me how to edit the coordinates of the relevant click manually if thats possible? maybe theres enough tolerance to fix the errant table sizes without breaking the working tables, i assume its right on the line since tables dont appear visually different sizes working or not

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: bodog/ignition allin hotkey increacing betsize by one bb on only some tables - by Guest - 02-07-2018, 05:10 AM