Table stack and back to grid - problem with stack slot?
Now it works! THX Smile

I have a little problem with size tables on Party poker - maybe u have idea how do it the best?
Cause when i change option from "Go to this page and try solution #2:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/windows-10-fix" the max size of table is like 2/3 or even 3/5 max size no PokerStars and when SaT is set to PokerStars size the tables from Party still have problem cause they can not be so big and doesn't work correct. Only option is set size every tables like max size in Party? Or maybe if i change my screen to 100% and then will be works everthing correctly without change inside option with Compatibility - how u think?

Big thanks one more time Wink

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Table stack and back to grid - problem with stack slot? - by malejajakoczkodana - 08-03-2019, 06:41 AM
RE: Table stack and back to grid - problem with stack slot? - by malejajakoczkodana - 08-03-2019, 07:19 AM
RE: Table stack and back to grid - problem with stack slot? - by malejajakoczkodana - 08-03-2019, 07:42 AM
RE: Table stack and back to grid - problem with stack slot? - by malejajakoczkodana - 08-03-2019, 08:25 AM