uninstall reinstall
SaT doesnt show up in my list of programs in control panel. Why not? And how do I uninstall?

I regularly uninstall and reinstall all my poker software to keep fresh versions.

EDIT: I found how to uninstall, but would still like to know why it doesnt show up in my controlpanel list of programs.

Also, where can I find info about the advanced options

Activate table on move to grid
left click detection
bring urgent tables to top
hotkeys fire upon release
minimize to tray

SaT has been causing lots of misclicking by tables popping up right before I am clicking a hotkey intended for a different table, and sometimes the hotkeys are a little delayed, so I click for example fold on one table, and move the mouse to the next table, but then it folds the second table in stead (doesnt happen much, but enough for it to be annoying).

I use TN for action hotkeys, and have my pokerstars advanced multitable options settings so that I think it handles most of the tables popping up, needing attention etc. I only use SaT for the stack and slots, nothing else, and thats how I want it. So I think SaT advanced options is crashing with the pokerstars options sometimes, making it messy.

So please explain what those options mean, so I can uncheck the ones I dont need.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
uninstall reinstall - by Jonibulda - 12-22-2011, 11:12 PM
RE: uninstall reinstall - by SaT_Admin - 12-23-2011, 06:45 AM
RE: uninstall reinstall - by Jonibulda - 12-24-2011, 08:11 AM