Not working on gg every new day and today it does not work on Winamax
(02-27-2021, 02:45 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 02:37 AM)junyguitar Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 12:44 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Can you please try this version 2.99.13h

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...29913h.exe

and let me know if it works

Hi, It did work on winamax after updating to that version. Also, on GG I didnt have to remove and include again for the first time! Good work mate! :-)
Ok good. I didnt change anything regarding GG, so please keep an eye on that. I still dont know why that would require you to re-include each day.

(02-27-2021, 02:37 AM)junyguitar Wrote: P.S. My registered username is juny_guitar (not junyguitar) but i cant remember the password and i am not getting the password recovery email. Already checked my spam and tried several times. Its not super important as I can use this guest mode here on forum but it should work. Thanks again. Well done Tongue
It looks like that acct was never activated, so I activated it now. You can try the pw recovery email again and see if it works. But yeah guest posting is fine too

There you go! Thanks!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not working on gg every new day and today it does not work on Winamax - by juny_guitar - 02-27-2021, 04:20 AM