PC freeze when new table opens
(05-22-2021, 10:10 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(05-22-2021, 09:38 AM)tommie_to Wrote: Thanks for the quick response! It is on Pokerstars (Aurora) only. 

Can you try making sure that the Aurora graphics settings are set to "High" inside PokerStars?

Some players have said that that results in better performance, as counterintuitive as that is. Let me know if that helps any.

When you say that it freezes, does your whole computer freeze? PokerStars? Or just SAT? If just SAT, what do you end up doing?

I had the settings on medium, so I just changed it to high! On top of that, I changed some compatibility option on Stars for windows, I will see if that makes a difference as well. 

When it freezes, my computer freezes shortly I think. I am not sure if SaT freezes as well, but Pokerstars stays frozen and I am usually forced to close it, even if the pc works again. What I end up doing is re-opening Stars and it works fine, usually I don't have to restart SaT I think. 

When writing this it might look like it is not SaT that is causing it, but I had the same issues a few months ago within a short time span when using SaT, no issues when not using it for a couple of months and issues again just now, so I am pretty sure there is a correlation. Too bad because I love the software. 

Either way, thanks for the quick help and I will let you know if it helps!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
PC freeze when new table opens - by tommie_to - 05-22-2021, 08:11 AM
RE: PC freeze when new table opens - by SaT_Admin - 05-22-2021, 08:15 AM
RE: PC freeze when new table opens - by tommie_to - 05-22-2021, 09:38 AM
RE: PC freeze when new table opens - by SaT_Admin - 05-22-2021, 10:10 AM
RE: PC freeze when new table opens - by tommie_to - 05-22-2021, 10:48 AM
RE: PC freeze when new table opens - by SaT_Admin - 05-22-2021, 11:06 AM
RE: PC freeze when new table opens - by tommie_to - 06-08-2021, 08:43 PM