Going back to stack
After first 3 days of grind I have to say its pretty cool. I basically added 1/3 more MTTs to my schedule and seems that not only its not get harder to play, but even easier. Also I have 1 monitor free all the time, playing up to 30 tables. Working out well for me so far.

Fold + stack works well everywhere but on Everest and Ongame. On Ongame it move to stack but not fold, on Everest it fold but not move to stack Big Grin. Anyway its not a problem at all, since on Ongame you can right click on fold button and on Everest just click it twice and it will fold with first and move to stack with second.

Biggest problem right now is that sometimes random lobby will be read as table and moved to grid. But thats probably gonna got fixed when I will sit down and make all configs again, just paying more attention to this part of config.

There is also other problem with Ongame, sometimes random new table wont be added to grid when action is on (and thats while other Ongame tables works well). Stopping SAT, removing Ongame config and adding it again helps, but obv its almost impossible to do while playing 20+ tables. It might be problem with resizing, so here comes my question : while doing configs, should I use default sizes of table window for each pokerroom, or sizes I will use later on ?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Going back to stack - by Guest - 03-06-2012, 04:35 AM
RE: Going back to stack - by Guest - 03-06-2012, 06:52 AM
RE: Going back to stack - by SaT_Admin - 03-06-2012, 03:20 PM
RE: Going back to stack - by Guest - 03-09-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: Going back to stack - by SaT_Admin - 03-10-2012, 03:56 AM
RE: Going back to stack - by Guest - 03-10-2012, 01:18 PM