Fold/stack doesn't work on Microgaming
Quote:bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=482
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=481
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=482
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=481
Ah hah!

Ok look. Are you sure that you are click dragging a full rectangle when you are setting up Microgaming? There should be a green highlight as you do it. But I guess you must be doing it right since you have set up Boss and other sites..

Look at the region settings for all three buttons (fold/call/bet). The numbers match, but they shouldn't. There is no rectangular region defined. It is just ONE PIXEL. Hehe.

Maybe Microgaming for some reason isn't allowing the clickdrag to work on its tables or something.

The solution that I can think of, is to take a screenshot of your poker table when all three buttons are visible. Make sure that the poker table is the exact size that you will be playing within SaT. You can take a screenshot by clicking on the table and pressing ALT+PRINTSCREEN, and then open up Microsoft Paint and paste. Then save and upload to www.imgur.com and paste the link here.

I will then create the regions for you based on the screenshot

Quote:But have one more problem.. When I enter a pot the table does go to the grid for a second, but only to get back in the stack again until it is my turn on the flop..

This sounds like a problem with the End Of Hand feature. Probably SaT is thinking the hand is finished. Go to Advanced Options and turn off "Stack table at End of Hand" and lets see if that fixes it

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fold/stack doesn't work on Microgaming - by SaT_Admin - 10-30-2012, 12:19 AM