Misclicks
Hello,
thank you for extended trial period. I played alot this days and got a problem.
Sometimes (actually in rare cases) table under cursor going to stack and immediately going back to grid. Unfortunattely when it jumping to stack and back, its place can be occupied with another table (so first table takes new place) and I misclicked then. Its unpredictable (from my point of view).

I use my own theme inherited from HyperSimple theme ( modifications are : font size, background color=totaly black, pot position changed, some controls hiden). I know there is some problem with HS so I changed adv-button file like described 2+2, but problem still persist ). I cannot change theme because I'm grinding 18+ tables and playing with new layout impossible to me with so much tables, and problem is not so often so I can get it with 4 tables Sad.

I understand that clients who using own themes are really pain in the ass for developers, so my question is :
in which cases SAT can move table to stack ? Is should be only when mouse pressed (so my mouse is damaged, click by itself, and need to be replaced?) Or some object color reading error ? Or ? Describe all triggers if its possible please.

thanks in advance

P.S. my misclicks was at Fold and Bet button, so cursor position can be different as I think;

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Misclicks - by repertuars - 11-14-2012, 10:20 PM
RE: Misclicks - by SaT_Admin - 11-15-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: Misclicks - by repertuars - 11-16-2012, 07:20 AM
RE: Misclicks - by SaT_Admin - 11-16-2012, 03:57 PM
RE: Misclicks - by repertuars - 11-16-2012, 06:42 PM
RE: Misclicks - by SaT_Admin - 11-17-2012, 04:43 AM
RE: Misclicks - by repertuars - 11-22-2012, 07:38 AM