PS-BUG when facing an all-in
(01-09-2013, 01:56 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: First, I would like some more clarity.

Disappears from the top of the stack -> to the middle of the stack?

It looks like you are using 'Move to Grid' setting = Action Required. In this case, tables should always move out to a grid slot, unless the grid is full. Are you saying this is happening when the grid is full?

Firstly, I have move to grid = after entering pot.

I'll try to explain the problem more precisely.

Let's say that I am playing 10 tables, and all tables are in stack, 1-10. If it's my turn to act on table 3, it brings table 3 all the way to the top of the stack. If I then choose to play the hand, let's say I raise (VPIP), it moves to Grid, aka slot 2. All other 9 tables are still in stack. Then, if a player decides to move all-in after my raise, and the rest fold to me, giving me the option to either call, or fold, the table moves from grid and into the middle of the stack, making it impossible for me to either click fold or call.

So everytime this happens, I have to stop the software, and manually find the table in the stack. If I have the software on, and try to find the table, it automatically puts the table requiring action in the middle of the stack, and not on top, thus making it impossible to press call or fold.

And to be clear, all the grids are not occupied when this happens.

Quote:Here, it sounds like the table is correctly moving out of the stack and into the grid when action is required. Or it had already done that previously. But here you are saying that if someone shoves on you on a table that is in the grid, the table will move back into the stack?

Yes, I have entered a pot, and the table has moved out of the stack and into the grid. When the player moves all-in, and it's my turn to act however, it automatically moves into the stack as if the hand is finished, and it's impossible for me to bring it back up top without stopping the software.

Quote:The problem could be the fact that you are using Black theme in PokerStars, but within SaT you have chosen Classic theme. Can you remove PokerStarsClassic from SaT and include PokerStarsBlack and run your same two tests above?

The first time I set it up, I tried PokerStarsBlack, and then I noticed the bug. I've just recently tried setting it up as PokerStarsClassic just to see if it worked. It didn't make a difference.

Hopefully this have clarified the problem some at least?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
PS-BUG when facing an all-in - by ThinkTwice - 01-08-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: PS-BUG when facing an all-in - by SaT_Admin - 01-09-2013, 01:56 AM
RE: PS-BUG when facing an all-in - by ThinkTwice - 01-09-2013, 05:54 AM
RE: PS-BUG when facing an all-in - by SaT_Admin - 01-09-2013, 07:39 AM
RE: PS-BUG when facing an all-in - by ThinkTwice - 01-09-2013, 08:20 AM
RE: PS-BUG when facing an all-in - by SaT_Admin - 01-09-2013, 10:11 AM
RE: PS-BUG when facing an all-in - by ThinkTwice - 01-10-2013, 07:05 AM