smartmike - tables moving up in grid
As you told me, i enabled all notifications. The grid wasnt full, my grid has 8 slots plus new/old-t-slot and stackslot, 10 all together. I am sure that table was in grid b4, there were only 4 tables.
It happens like this: slot 123 are full, i then i fold table 1 - table 1 moves back to stackslot - and i'm gonna click bet on table 2, in that moment t2 moves to slot1, t3 moves to slot2 and by mistake i press the raisebutton on t3 cause it is in slot2 now and it happens so fast that i cant stop my mouseclick, but it doesnt happen all the time, just sometimes....
I can imagine it is maybe cause of the holecarddetection, it wants to send table back to stack and then it detects holecard again and it moves it back in grid and all that within a second...
Also when I'm allin on flop or turn the it happens that the t is moved back to stack before turn/river are dealt, so that i cant see if i win or lose the hand... Prolly caused by same misfunction?
To say it again, i just play 6max plo on stars. At the moment i use 2screens, with stackslot and old.t.slot on screen 1 and the 8 gridslots on screen2, but it happened also when using just 1screen. The gridslots are overlapping.
Btw sat is a great feature and i cant play without it no more, so i would be really thankful if we could find the bug or whatever it is...

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: smartmike - tables moving up in grid - by smartmike - 01-19-2013, 01:33 PM