A few small problems (US sites)
Americas Card room no longer works probably due to the update... The one problem I have went I use the Wizard is that the tables seem to pop up when I'm dealt a hand. I think the issue might be the preclick fold button is triggering the to pop up to early.

The second issue is that hot keys are not always working with the active table unless the mouse is over them on Lock Poker and likely ACR. I have set it up to have the mouse jump to the active table (hot key are still being sent to active table on settings) and that seems to be worse. The problem I'm having with this is that the mouse pointer is sent to the table over the players name which pulls up a box and covers the bet slider amount. Is there something I can do to get the mouse to jump to the middle of the table. (I'm using a logitech controller FWIW)

Also this question is not important but can I have a different color than red as my active table border?

Thank u so much for your help.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
A few small problems (US sites) - by glide - 01-25-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: A few small problems (US sites) - by glide - 01-28-2013, 02:35 PM
RE: A few small problems (US sites) - by Guest - 02-06-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: A few small problems (US sites) - by glide - 02-07-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: A few small problems (US sites) - by glide - 02-10-2013, 09:00 PM