Not easy to deal with tables when I time out
(05-11-2013, 08:36 AM)CyberSam Wrote: ^^To that last 2. answer:
That's not what happens - when grid is full, Ongame tables are stacking,

They are only staying in the stack because the grid is full. As soon as a slot opens up, they are probably instantly moving out.

Quote:but they're not staying on top of the stack, but work just fine popping on their turn.

Hrm I doubt that this is true. The same code that pops tables from stack-> grid also pops tables to the top of the stack. The only difference is if the grid is full.

So, with an empty grid, if OnGame tables are not staying in the stack and waiting until it is your turn, but instead popping out immediately, then the same should happen with a full grid and popping to top of stack.

Quote:Sitout tables are a problem in FTP; I'll try changing to RButton (instead of ~RButton).
Eventhough, I will then have a problem with right-mouse button not going 'through' in ie. Stars =/

Correct, it won't pass through. I think on Stars the right click only changes the table theme so prob not a big deal?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not easy to deal with tables when I time out - by SaT_Admin - 05-11-2013, 01:28 PM