ipoker/ongame
(07-11-2013, 12:31 PM)itw4sntme Wrote:
(07-10-2013, 07:01 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: For this problem, it usually has to do with the fold pre-action checkbox being the same color as the actual Fold button.
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...wrong-time

I have include ipoker and ongame with the "other" function and it seems that the both work better now but still not perfect. I will test a bit more and will let your know.

Hrmmm... well what I was suggesting is that perhaps you need to mod the table graphics. If the skin that you play on uses the same color for the fold checkbox as the actual fold button, then SaT will send the tables to the grid as soon as those checkboxes are visible, instead of when the real fold button is visible.

Quote:
Quote:This is not normal, but it could be similar to the 2nd issue above. SaT looks for the color of the Fold button. If you site shows some type of "sit in" button or something during a break, and that button is the same color, then perhaps SaT would mistakenly think that action is required. What site is this? Can you take a screenshot of the table when it happens?
All 5 sites! I have made a screenshot and I will mail it to you? What is your e-mail adres?

support (at) stackandtile (dot) com

Ohhhhh, all sites... then I know what it must be... the Old Tables feature! Since during the break you have no action required, then the tables are probably getting triggered as Old Tables, and moving to grid. You can try increasing the duration for Old Tables in Advanced Options

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
ipoker/ongame - by itw4sntme - 07-10-2013, 11:45 AM
RE: ipoker/ongame - by SaT_Admin - 07-10-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: ipoker/ongame - by itw4sntme - 07-11-2013, 12:31 PM
RE: ipoker/ongame - by SaT_Admin - 07-11-2013, 03:33 PM
RE: ipoker/ongame - by itw4sntme - 07-12-2013, 01:59 AM
RE: ipoker/ongame - by SaT_Admin - 07-13-2013, 10:05 AM
RE: ipoker/ongame - by itw4sntme - 07-14-2013, 12:23 AM