Intertops/Bovada multisite settings?
(08-08-2013, 12:04 PM)bigheadal Wrote: Thank you for that! I should be able to fix it now, I will update you soon.

I'm using custom site instead of Bovada's predetermined settings because the tables were popping to front (moving to grid) at the start of the hand before action was on me. By doing a custom ini, I was able to successfully fix that. Now the tables only pop up when it's time to fold/check/call. I achieved this by following Drivo's advice. During button selection, when clicking on the fold/check/bet buttons I was able to click on the darkest black area I could see (the background is more greyish) and it was successful. The program now can differentiate between the two. I also used "bet" instead of "fold" at the end, as Bovada is one of those sites that doesn't let you fold if you can check. I don't know which one worked, but one or both of them did. I just needed the | character and now I should be able to successfully fix every window being seen as a table issue as well.

Excellent. Two very good points and I'm very pleased that you were able to understand how the program works in that fashion. I will have to look into changing the Fold button coordinate so that it picks up the dark black. I believe the reason why I choose a coordinate higher up was so that the Fold hotkey would also click the pre-action Fold checkbox.

For the built-in settings, I do use 'bet' as the action button as well for the very reason that you mentioned. However, I BELIEVE that on bodog, if someone shoves, and you are last to act and you cover the other player, then bodog will only show two buttons: fold and call. In this case, the 'bet' button will not be visible, and SaT will miss the action. Internally, SaT actually uses two buttons to determine action on this site: bet,fold comma separated, no spaces.

(08-08-2013, 12:44 PM)bigheadal Wrote: Is there any way to edit the program to have it send a table back to stack after all actions? Fold, Check, Call, Raise, etc? I don't like that tables stick around when other ones need to come to front, I've been using a Ctrl+S send to stack hotkey manually

There are hotkeys within the program that you can set up to "Fold+Stack", "Call+Stack" and "Bet+Stack"

Unfortunately there is currently no way for SaT to do this just based on mouse clicks. The Advanced Option for "Left Mouse Click Detection" only looks for mouse clicks on the Fold button and will return the table to the stack on that click only.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Intertops/Bovada multisite settings? - by bigheadal - 08-07-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: Intertops/Bovada multisite settings? - by bigheadal - 08-08-2013, 07:04 AM
RE: Intertops/Bovada multisite settings? - by bigheadal - 08-08-2013, 07:10 AM
RE: Intertops/Bovada multisite settings? - by bigheadal - 08-08-2013, 07:11 AM
RE: Intertops/Bovada multisite settings? - by bigheadal - 08-08-2013, 07:41 AM
RE: Intertops/Bovada multisite settings? - by bigheadal - 08-08-2013, 08:31 AM
RE: Intertops/Bovada multisite settings? - by bigheadal - 08-08-2013, 09:57 AM