888 tables fail to move into grid...
(10-31-2013, 04:57 PM)MarcyArgy Wrote: Ok thanks for posting replies and apologies for being so angry in my posts. I am sure you can understand how tilting it can be to have sitting out tables buried at the bottom of the pile.

Hey I understand. No one likes to lose money unneessarily. I was just surprised that you would continue to use it after you knew you were having problems and we hadn't solved it yet Wink

Quote: I have since tested another table size with PT4 running alongside the other poker sites i use (stars and winamax. I have pasted the notepad ini. file below in case other users suffer similar problems. This does seem to be the solution in terms of optimal table size:

[settings]
table_width=503
table_height=388

Good to hear that its working.

It looks like 503x388 is slightly larger than your previous size of 502x362. Its strange though, because your table is only 1 pixel wider but its 26 pixels taller. That seems out of wack somehow. Here's what could have been the problem: Perhaps your first size of 502x362 was based off a different pokersite when you created the layout and it asked you to press F7. Then when you included 888, SaT resized the 888 table to 502x362. Maybe these dimensions were not a native proportion of how 888 scales its table size. This may have caused the Fold button location to be off just slightly. Because the 888 fold button only has a small sliver of color on the bottom that we are trying to detect, maybe this un-natural table dimension caused the coordinate to be off by just enough. I'm not sure though, because as I said I did test with 502x362 and it worked for me. So its a mystery for now.

Quote:Thanks for your patience Admin and apologies for making outrageous posts / claims / statements.

Its all good

Quote:There is one outstanding issue i have with Winamax tables using these settings. It seems when i include winamax and it resizes table to match my settings it defaults to an inbuilt
setting 'Winamax Small' This results in my winamax tables appearing smaller than the dimensions i have told SaT I want. It means that I have to manually hit the maximise window on the poker table to get SaT to correctly resize and grab the table. Any idea why this would happen?

I'm not completely sure what you mean when you say the tables appear smaller than the dimensions you have told SaT. Can you take a screenshot to show me?

When are you hitting the 'maximize window' button? And I assume you're meaning the square button between the '_' minimize and the 'X' close buttons that are in the upper right of every window?

"Winamax_Small" are just some built-in settings if your grid slot size is smaller. At the smaller sizes, Winamax doesn't keep their fold/call/bet buttons in the same place, so I have to have two separate built-in settings. This probably doesn't matter for what you're describing.

However, there will be some slight variations to the table sizes between sites, due to the native proportions that each site scales its tables to. I will explain further after I've seen your screenshot.

sidenote:
I did find a bug just now due to this testing. It seems if the Winamax lobby was opened first, and then the 888 lobby, and both were open when you tried to Include 888 into SaT, the tables wouldn't match during Include Site setup when it asks for F9. I'll fix this for the next version.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: 888 tables fail to move into grid... - by SaT_Admin - 10-31-2013, 11:59 PM
RE: 888 tables fail to move into grid... - by felix - 12-12-2013, 03:13 AM
RE: 888 tables fail to move into grid... - by felix - 12-14-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: 888 tables fail to move into grid... - by felix - 12-12-2013, 03:19 AM
RE: 888 tables fail to move into grid... - by Guest - 12-14-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: 888 tables fail to move into grid... - by felix - 12-15-2013, 05:53 AM
RE: 888 tables fail to move into grid... - by felix - 12-16-2013, 04:37 AM