stack misclicks and possibly multiple stacks
(03-06-2014, 06:35 PM)scud12345 Wrote: I opened a myriad of play money tables and the sites that caused problems were:
winamax would popup when needing action over whatever i was doing.
ipoker would take focus from when cards are dealt until I had acted.
prima would take focus from when I had acted until I folded or the hand was done ( i think)

My guess is that you didn't perform the Test correctly. Also, have you tried removing and re-Including the sites within SaT? This is basic I know but some people forget to try it.

Basically it sounds like you are simply having problems setting up your sites correctly so that SaT can detect when action is required for you. Since you had been only tiling in the past, you never needed to worry about it.

Overall, your problem is common and people seem to not understand how SaT works to determine that action is required (which determines when to pop ta bles up or moves tables out). Especially if tables are incorrectly popping up or moving out when cards are dealt instead of when action is required, then the problem is usually what is described on this page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...wrong-time
Basically, the tables are not popping up when cards are dealt, but rather when SaT sees the pre-action Fold checkbox, and that checkbox is the same color as the actual Fold button itself.

I did the test you linked to. all sites except prima would move out as they should.

This makes no sense. That Test should have produced similar results. If iPoker is taking focus when cards are dealt, then when testing with Move To Grid = Action Requred, then iPoker tables should have similarly moved out when you are dealt cards instead of when it was your turn to act.

(03-06-2014, 06:47 PM)scud12345 Wrote: regarding prima Im using racetrack view. both fold and call button will move the table out as soon as Im dealt cards. Bet button works but whenever someone is allin infront of me it doesnt detect a bet button and the table is left in the stack.

Ah yes this is a problem. So you'd have to use fold or call. Sounds like Prima has the same issue with the checkboxes

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: stack misclicks and possibly multiple stacks - by SaT_Admin - 03-07-2014, 01:05 AM