Tables stealing focus for split second
I have been using Stack and Tile for a while with tiling and have recently started experimenting with stacking and tiling because I am traveling with just my 15" laptop.

I am currently only using Stack and Tile for the Coral skin on ipoker. I have a 4 slot grid. #1 is the stack, #2 grid, #3 new tables and #4 old tables. I have it set up so that a table is moved to the grid when cards are dealt.

Under 'Advanced Options' I have 'Activate table when action required' and my hotkeys are sent to 'Table under mouse'. I also have 'Left mouse click detection', 'Drag and Drop to swap slots' and 'Move 888Poker popups to grid.

The issue I am experiencing seems to be primarily relating to tables in my stack, though I believe I have seen it occur in the grid too (including the new and old table slots). Essentially If I click on a table in the stack and say fold using a hotkey, sometimes a table will pop up for a split second and I will then fold on whatever table that was.

I've noticed that this only happens one time as far as I can tell. By that I mean that if an active table is on top that requires my action, the maximum amount of tables that will pop up before I complete my action is limited to one.

It also seems to happen near the beginning of a table popping up and thus I have been able to mitigate the damage somewhat by pausing for a second before I fold/bet/call.

I also think it's generally possible that Stack and Tile is not working as it's supposed to. I feel that sometimes tables are not moved back to the stack after they no longer require my attention (tables that are in th grid). It's a little hard for me to tell right now, because I am new to using Stack and Tile this way so I have no reference. For example, am I maybe not even supposed to be clicking on tables in the stack? Should it just be tables in the grid where I bet/fold/call?

Thanks.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Tables stealing focus for split second - by Insideman - 05-28-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Tables stealing focus for split second - by rojs - 05-28-2014, 12:21 PM