Tables stealing focus for split second
@insideman read again more carefully, you understood some things wrong

@greg

I have the same problem as him. I play stack and tiled on a custom site, every thing works fine except the fold button. If the tables are in the grid they wont go back in the stack by neither a hotkey or a click (have the LMB detection enabled). And if i try to click with a mouse inside the fold button in the stack it loses focus to the next table in line!? Only when i hover my mouse over the fold button in the stack that happens (only if another table needs attention)

I have no idea what to do. I just started playing on this site, its in flash player, i am playing in a browser, called adjarabet. I did long time ago successfully created a custom site for dollaropoker, its the same "software" as adjarabet uses.

Tried everything: created like 10 custom sites, everything running as admin, different scan modes, LMC detection on/off, hotkeys on/off

Only thing i can change is the action button as only fold button is the same color

If i used hotkeys only in the stack and a fold+stack button in the grid it would solve my problems. But the software is already like it came from hell, i cant even seat at the same spot, cant use the betslider with mouse, and the betsize button are x2 x3 x5 and you can change them

Have no idea what to do, please help

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tables stealing focus for split second - by rojs - 05-28-2014, 12:21 PM