Cannot stack tables + question about tile only feature
Hi,

I've been a stack and tile user for over a year and have only ever used the Stack and Tile Play Mode (although I really have no need for a separate stack). Anyway, as of a couple days ago I've changed my stars layout (I'm using classic theme on stars 7) and cannot figure out a way to get tables to pop back into the stack via hotkeys (stack table), and it keeps popping into my grid. I've tried all the normal troubleshooting techniques but without success. Any ideas/help with this would be great.

Additionally, as I mentioned I really don't need a separate stack for my tables (I play heads up and just have a bunch of empties in my stack usually, which could just as easily be minimized). I tried using the Tile tables Play Mode but it essentially froze the animation on my stars client and I could no longer see my time left to act indicator or highlight bet amounts and chat bubbles would freeze etc. Ideally I would be able to use a Tile only function of SaT that keeps all my empties minimized and pops them into my 4-grid when I get action, so if there's a smooth way to do this I'm all ears.

Thanks in advance!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Cannot stack tables + question about tile only feature - by stelios - 10-02-2014, 09:55 AM