Pop up tables problem
This is a little complicated, so bare with me.

888 Poker

Stacked tables

When a table in the stack requires action, it will activate (focus) when action is required as it should.

However, unless i act on this table i cannot move to another table as sat automatically focuses back to that table.

Example:

Sometimes tables are not picked up when action is required, so i need to click on that table, usually by clicking on the taskbar when it flashes. If another table requires action and pops up, it is not possible to move to the other table as the "pop up" table takes focus.

Similarly, same as above, table pops up that requires action and i try to cycle through the tables with a hotkey, i cannot get away from the "pop up" table until i act on it.

As i said, as some tables do not pop up when action is required, this has the effect of having to time out and wait for the table to move to an old slot after 1 minute before i can act on it.

Strangely, if i switch off "activate (focus) when action is required" the tables keep popping up when action is require and this problem remains.

So i am guessing it's something else that causes this?

888 client i configured correctly with "pop up the game window" switched off.

I just want to be able to cycle through the stacked tables when using sat, and if the tables pop up when action is required thats good providing i can move to another table.

Failing that, use 888 for tables requiring action and disable that in sat, but i cannot even do that.

What is the solution?

Probably something simple no doubt.

BTW, if i dont have sat running and just use the 888 client for tables requiring action, then i do not have this issue - a table that needs action will pop up, but i can then click on another table without acting.

Help !!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Pop up tables problem - by SJM - 12-31-2014, 05:54 AM
RE: Pop up tables problem - by SJM - 12-31-2014, 06:18 AM
RE: Pop up tables problem - by SaT_Admin - 12-31-2014, 07:38 AM