Microgaming config repository
I am using this configuration of yours:

"I helped a user set up Microgaming today (Jan 3, 2015), here is the config we used successfully (it contains the BetSizeX hotkeys):
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Microgaming.ini"

One issue I have is that my hotkeys don't work the same for postflop betting, because Microgaming has five betsizes (as opposed to three on ipoker where I play primarily). The ones that you can configure manually are in the middle, but with this custom layout my hotkeys for betsize 1,2 and 3 go to the first three postflop bet size buttons. The first is min by default. I'd like to change the layout such that the hotkeys for bet size 1, 2 and 3 go to those that are customizable, i.e. the 2nd, 3rd and 4th button.

I'm not sure which lines need changing or to what coordinates they need to be set such that everythin moves one to the right.

I also have an issue with tables stealing focus (I'm not stacking, just tiling), even though I have not enabled that feature in the software, nor in SaT. This seems to work on iPoker, but not for MPN. This may be unrelated to SaT, but it's also something I've noticed (I guess I could try playing without SaT to see if it is still stealing focus).

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Microgaming config repository - by SaT_Admin - 01-04-2015, 11:04 AM
RE: Microgaming config repository - by pelereen - 02-28-2015, 05:18 AM
RE: Microgaming config repository - by SaT_Admin - 02-28-2015, 06:54 AM
RE: Microgaming config repository - by Insideman - 05-17-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: Microgaming config repository - by SaT_Admin - 05-18-2015, 12:12 AM
RE: Microgaming config repository - by Insideman - 05-20-2015, 06:16 PM
RE: Microgaming config repository - by SaT_Admin - 05-21-2015, 12:19 AM