CANNOT DOWNLOAD THIS PROGRAM
Totally confused by this program.

I tried to download it and follow the (VERY vague) instructions (I don't have a degree in computing).

Somehow it seemed to work(ish). Closed down the computer and came back later.

Took forever to load - it came up with numerous different messages inc -

S&T is not running as administrator - so I followed that instruction and right clicked and ran as ""Run as administrator" - fine did that.

Then after another wait of many mins another sign -

"Aero theme detected" (what does this ACTUALLY mean??) - I tried to follow this but first time the "finish" button was frozen so nothing would happen and after shutting down and re-booting I could change the setting to "DWM" but it didn't seem to let me "remove and re-include" the site I had logged - how do you do this ?????

I am now totally and utterly confused and not impressed by your "easy to download" program so far.

I am a serious 8 year Sng multi table amateur player so I could be a customer for life but at this rate I will never sign up with you.

Very frustrated potencial customer!!!!!!!!!!!!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
CANNOT DOWNLOAD THIS PROGRAM - by Mr Confused & fustrated - 02-21-2015, 11:16 PM
RE: CANNOT DOWNLOAD THIS PROGRAM - by SaT_Admin - 02-22-2015, 01:54 AM